Sunday, November 28, 2010

The girl who identified Qasab

It's been 2 years since Mumbai got attacked by Pak sponsored Islamic Terrorists. Justice isn't served yet. Qasab is still alive, living off Indian Tax Payer's money .

Just like any other Indian, I'm also frustrated and angry. Many articles has been written, but this is the story of the brave young girl Devika Rotawan who testified against Qasab. I didn't know this aspect of the trial until now.



In India where rape victims and Bollywood artists are afraid of testifying, this girl deserves all the respect and fame. I'm glad to see that she got some support from local politicians but more can be done.

Let's pray for all the fallen Heroes.
Jai Hind

P.S. To keep things in perspective, I was highly critical of this author once in my earlier posts. I started reading his column and developed respect for his choice of subjects and the style of presentation.

No comments: