Sunday, July 27, 2008

Hyderabad : Does it belong to India

Past few days, I'm really bothered by bomb blasts. I really feel powerless and defeated. Called up my friend in India to talk about these.

Then he mentioned about this incident in Hydereabad city.
http://www.eenadu.net/archives/archive-27-7-2008/panelhtml.asp?qrystr=htm/panel3.htm
http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/holnus/001200807261965.htm

My friend/owner of this blog's intention is to keep this blog as PG-13. But It's really tough for me to hold my words today.



So now we've a muslim mothertrucker MLA who opened fire, since corporation officials tried to demolish a encroachment. And his entourage started beating corporation workers. People, ambulances got stuck up in traffic for 6 hours. Other legislators, CM has to mediate to reduce the tensions. And yes, case has been filed on the officer who orderd the demolotion of these buildings

This all happened on the day after 45 people're killed in Ahmedabad, beacuse of bomb blasts perpetrated by muslim SOBs. I've to ask, where is India heading. Every day I read how many high end retailers are opening shops in India and how many luxurys cars are being bought. And now this is the reality, on how much we progressed.

And, what would it take to ban this MIM party, put these muslim legislators behind bars, kill all the SIMI members. My choice of words today is very bad, coz of the anger I've today. Why these muslims are getting free ride every day, every year and every century. And why Hindus has to remain like this. I'm not a War supporter, but Justice has to be served. Sometimes, Modi might be right. Let the people take law into their hands!

And I wonder what's the CBI, RAW, IB's take on old city in hyderabad. What's their plan to clean up this mess. This is like a pakistan inside India.

Rang de Basanti really caught younger generation's imagination and did some good. And now I pray for a film maker with balls to show the reality.

And my request to all my friends, readers. Please stop patronizing Paki/bangladesh/muslim restaurants. You're contributing money to these bomb blasts.

Jai Hind.

1 comment:

JK said...

Unfortunately, for fear of losing politically and letting the opponents gain muslim votes, no party is ready to take action against these people. This is similar to the "reservations for SC/ST" thing, but that is an entirely different topic that needs a seperate article. IMO nothing can be done until our politicians lose the hunger for power!